//blue

blue was her hands and wrists passing me a cigarette under cloudy skies
blue was my unborn babies sprayed over my fathers wedding shirt mixed with red
blue was my cold heart beating lies about love
blue as my morning beer-hangover breakfast vapors
blue for every cunt i sprayed with my bodily fluids cum saliva piss vomit blood
blue as my sugartalking coit-hungry eyes sweetening our conversational coffee
blue as BRNO main train station neon communist transprents
blue police lights busting gypsies for being gypsies and stealing friends wallets
blue fathers jeep becoming orange from my ex’s acidic wine puke leather stinks ever since he had to sell the car
blue balls during panic attacks in lofts and domestic anxieties
blue Korean bathing habits
blue which I hate the most of all words
blue as my old aquarium fishstink painted room
blue money with a man I’ve never seen and never will
blue your bruises weeks after I recklessly bite your neck drunk
blue pupils of a blonde I fingered before knowing I’d return to cunt so many times
blue to the Army blue come back blue never return blue fussy negotiations blue law compliance

declare war on blue
fuck in blue 
get ass torn in blue 
corporate schoolgirl office dresscode blue cut-holes in blue jean overalls cocks rush through them through you through blue

blue chains strapped to my ankles and wrists about to be shattered by dreams and hallucinated-dark fantasies