about a girl

"one day i'll find you"
you told me once
now i sit in my girls kitchen, silently
waitin for you
n now you ask me
if i wanna cheat on you
and if an open relationship is okay
i mean
there's LOVE
cunt
do you respect such?
or do you prefer genitals
you wanna fuck other ppl - SURE
just dont include me please
i beg for pure love
but what i get
your lust for other people?
your wishes for nonconsensual flirting?
i dont need ANY of those
if i wanted to just fuck
id choose a skank whore
just thought YOU weren't one
and just the fact you wanna fuck strangers
doesn't mean i wanna
not when im "datin you"
i give you all my love
reject girls cus you datin me
reject girls cus of you
but your tinder is STILL ACTIVE
u still crave cock n pussy
the way u did
before
and i dont blame you
"you wont learn new tricks to an old dog"
i cant blame you for bein fucky
but you cant blame me for bein
oldschool n faithful
gave u all my love
if its not enough im sorry
but i cant give u more
and im not angry
but go
fuck n be happy
it'll give you the same joy
as i find
in writing this poem
and baby
it doesnt have to be you
who finds me
behind this poem
just I wait
for the one
to find meaning
behind these childish lines
just I wait
for you
March 2021