full moon

Farewell, mockingbirds,
I hear you joust your early chirp,
the time is yet to come

Farewell saying no to M
my body drenched
elbows dead cold

Farewell nights of endless cock
the fear i feel cracks the skull open

Farewell worms cock like thick
spreading your goo on my shoulders
ive ignored you for far too long
yet now my flesh reflects

Farewell, cube
and all that return home safe
you've made a solid living

Farewell, masochist
living inside my skull
you are no longer welcome
the raven fled
the gold - mad
the clown
who's shown me suffering 
laughs at my grave
laughs!
there's nothin to pick upon
you shattered my soul
split half by half
the wonderful son
the reds boots crack over remnants 
of what bones used to be

Farewell cunts who i loved dearly
freeze to death in the dark if you will
mock me piss on me
-that
you can
shine for the eternal eye

Farewell wanker
you bottomless soul
i'm a mere self-portrait with an erection

Farewell
intrusive thoughts
you hold me close and tight, friend